Vertical Seafood Taco Vertical Seafood Taco

I just can't understand how you manage to make such awesome songs, the lyrics are cool n' catchy, even thought they are kinda... well, odd.
The animation is good as usual, nice job!

The Reward The Reward

One of my favorite animations ever so far, great style, great theme, the feeling is all good, maybe it's not that smooth sometimes, but it's still one of the best I've seen.
Makes me feel like I should DM a lot more often, too bad I can't meet with my group as usual as I would like to, it would be great to have such amazing stories to tell others and inspire them to start doing the same, in an awesome cicle of imaginary adventures and creativity.
I hope to see that series you guys kickstarted soon, and seeing a DnD campaign book would be truly awesome, good luck with those, and keep on rockin!

Zombie fun Zombie fun

Kinda agree with PJvG, it feels more like it's some kind of introduction rather than a full animation, it's still really good tho, animation is good, smooth, well drawn, I like your style.
Also, maybe I'm missing something, but why are the zombie's hands on the wrong sides?

TheLazerSofa responds:

im glad that you like my style :)
well i had only two week on me when i started to make this Pico animaton, so i know it's short so i'm sorry.
oh and the zombies hand, well i didn't see it before now so thanks for telling me.. heh

Newgrounds TV Bump Newgrounds TV Bump

PRetty neat, gotta love it.

digsBot responds:

thanks man!!!

Jotun Jotun

That's pretty fucking metal, great work!

The Leperchaun The Leperchaun

Really catchy, pretty fun.

Weebl and Bob : Gooshine Weebl and Bob : Gooshine

funny

hahahah really good man!

Mario's Blocks Mario's Blocks

Aesome

great, from the start to the end, surelly

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome