Vertical Seafood Taco Vertical Seafood Taco

I just can't understand how you manage to make such awesome songs, the lyrics are cool n' catchy, even thought they are kinda... well, odd.
The animation is good as usual, nice job!

The Reward The Reward

One of my favorite animations ever so far, great style, great theme, the feeling is all good, maybe it's not that smooth sometimes, but it's still one of the best I've seen.
Makes me feel like I should DM a lot more often, too bad I can't meet with my group as usual as I would like to, it would be great to have such amazing stories to tell others and inspire them to start doing the same, in an awesome cicle of imaginary adventures and creativity.
I hope to see that series you guys kickstarted soon, and seeing a DnD campaign book would be truly awesome, good luck with those, and keep on rockin!

Zombie fun Zombie fun

Kinda agree with PJvG, it feels more like it's some kind of introduction rather than a full animation, it's still really good tho, animation is good, smooth, well drawn, I like your style.
Also, maybe I'm missing something, but why are the zombie's hands on the wrong sides?

TheLazerSofa responds:

im glad that you like my style :)
well i had only two week on me when i started to make this Pico animaton, so i know it's short so i'm sorry.
oh and the zombies hand, well i didn't see it before now so thanks for telling me.. heh

Swords and Potions Swords and Potions

While still entertaining, it's kinda frustrating, it feels like adding skill points on haggling is completely useless, the first days I had great offers from the customers, but now they just keep lowballing me, I still have no idea how to get more workers, even tho I once got a blacksmith knock on my door for work, which was great, but I haven't seen anyone looking for work except countless thugs, which I don't find that useful.
It's reeeeally easy going bankrupt, I've been flying around the 1k mark really often, I keep managing to go up a bit, but I somehow keep falling down there, which is a bit dangerous.
I don't mind having to wait for more days, but it's still a bit silly.
It would be cool to see this game readjusted and fixed, the rpg maker-ish graphics kinda bug me off, but I can live with them.

Armed Prophet Armed Prophet

Cool

Pretty Cool, i liked the music, the characters, the controls, and all that stuff, the only thing is that there arent as much food as you may need, but thats ok...

Foldable Tank-award Foldable Tank-award

Flipping awesome, it would be great to see some kind of contest or something where everyone customized theirs.